Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Searchers Part II

Once again, a comment on the varied ways visitors come by this site. There have been more Hazel McCallion searches (indeed, for a search of Hazel McCallion, Google ranked the Nine Inch Column at 23rd out of some 50,200 results, closely behind traditional government and news sites). One might mistake the Column for a fan site, or worse, a comprehensive resource. Today she was monitoring the helicopter bug bombing going on in some parts of Mississauga. Yes, it's true. Hazel McCallion now has Airborne Cavalry. You won't find that statement on the big news sites.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

But, Hazel and Hueys aside, there were other searches. In what could be a classic case of mistaken identities, someone else punched in '
actor Ben Thornton'. I never did figure out if they were looking for me, or this other Ben Thornton. I can only guess, but I did notice that I'm not listed at Teen Idols 4 You.

Nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home